Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/07/11 00:43:56 UTC

mod_jk - not honoring security constraint

Tomcat 4.0.4 - Apache 1.3.23

I got everything "working" (I thought) and then set up a BASIC auth on
the entire /tomcat-docs/* path.  It happily serves it without making me
login.  Is this me or mod_jk?

Thanks,

Eddie

Re: mod_jk - not honoring security constraint

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
LOL - nevermind!  I'm stupid - that's my problem.  Tomcat doens't
protect html files - and that's all there really is in the docs!  Duh!
 All I did was prove that Apache is doing what it should do.  ... which
is what the logfiles told me - but I've been staring at this so long ...
well, I think you get the idea =)

FALSE ALARM - Sorry about that =/

Eddie