Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by jing li <li...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/07 04:01:48 UTC

[Proposal] Cooperation invitation from Apache APISIX community

Hi, community,

My name is Jing Li, from the Apache APISIX community.

Yuz10 has  provided a new logger plugin[1] for APISIX to support sending
log to RocketMQ. I think the plugin is very meaningful for developers and
both communities.

He also wrote a blog about this plugin and intended to posted it on our
website. So I would like to ask if it is possible to post this blog on
RocketMQ's blog site and WeChat public account as well? It will help
RocketMQ and APISIX publicize and let more developers and companies know
about us.

Best regards

[1]:https://github.com/apache/apisix/pull/5653

Re: [Proposal] Cooperation invitation from Apache APISIX community

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
Hi, jing,

I'm a committer of the Apache RocketMQ community. I have been following the
progress of the PR recently. Thanks to the efforts of Yuz10 and the APISIX
community, the plug-in was merged with high quality. Thanks to the help of
APISIX developers, and thanks to the work of Yuz10.

We are proud to promote this blog and hope that it will help more
developers get involved in the APISIX community as well as the RocketMQ
community.

Thanks
Henry

jing li <li...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月7日周二 12:03写道: