Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sean Heshmati <he...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/07 00:23:51 UTC

Apache 1.3.23 | mod_ssl 2.8.7 | tomcat 4.0 | webapp module

    I have a single host running multiple instances of
tomcat. I have configured each instance of tomcat with
the warp connector one on port 8008 and the other on
port 8009. I am trying to configure apache/ssl to
connect to both instances of tomcat using the webapp
module but I am getting a error in apaches error logs
stating "Cannot deploy application app1". Here is what
my apache configs look like...

WebAppConnection conn      warp    localhost:8009
WebAppDeploy    soap conn /soap
WebAppConnection conn1  warp    localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy   app1  conn1    /app1

I would like to provide access to both of these
webapps through port 80 and 443.

Thanks in advance