Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Milena Caires <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/15 16:59:56 UTC

schema validation

Every time I try to run the xerces-c samples related to schema
validation I get the following message:

====================

%./SAX2Count personal-schema.xml

Fatal Error at file
/home/my_home/xerces/xerces-c-src_2_6_0/bin/personal-schema.xml, line
4, char 50
 Message: An exception occurred! Type:InvalidDatatypeFacetException,
Message:maxInclusive value '0' must be from the base's value space
====================

But when I run the same sample without the schema it works fine:

====================
%./SAX2Count personal.xml
personal.xml: 59 ms (37 elems, 12 attrs, 134 spaces, 134 chars)

The same exception occurs when I try to run a simple parse that uses
xml schema for validation.

Details:
OS: FreeBSD 5.3
Compiler: gcc-3.2.1