Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Chris Malley <cm...@pixelzoom.com> on 2001/12/07 18:08:53 UTC

mailing list for Microsoft SOAP?

Is there a mailing list for Microsoft SOAP users?

Sorry to ask this on the Apache SOAP list. I have an
Apache SOAP server, but some of my client apps are
Microsoft SOAP, and I have some very specific interop
questions to ask that audience.

Thanks,

-Chris

--
Chris Malley
PixelZoom, Inc.             Voice: +1.303.494.8849

Re: return type: array of Strings

Posted by Aczel Csilla <ac...@freemail.hu>.
Hi Paramdeep,

Thank you for your immediate response!
I will study your wsdl file and I let you know about my result.

Thanks and best regards:
Csilla

Re: return type: array of Strings

Posted by Paramdeep Singh <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Csilla,

Array is NOT a simple type, supported by SOAP.
You need to define a types tag for it.

I am attaching a WSDL file, which takes a string as an [out] parameter, and
has an array of strings as return value.

If you want this string parameter as an in parameter, then simply copy it to
the input message.
Hope that it helps.

Feel free to ask any further queries.

with warm regards,
Paramdeep.

NOTE: I have put it as pd.xml. simply change it to pd.wsdl

Posted by Aczel Csilla <ac...@freemail.hu>.
Hi All,

I would like to write a web service with a String parameter and with
String[] return value.
I don't know how should I write wsdl documents for the service, how can I
define array in it.

My wsdl-interface docoment is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Re: Getting javax.wsdl.WSDLException while generating proxy class

Posted by Paramdeep Singh <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

    You can also use, ServiceDesigner tool to create a proxy class, using
the WSDL file.
I think that it is a great tool. It creates a GUI for you as well. And also
you can pull out the output of one web-service and put it in another
web-service input!

The tool is freely downloadable from:

http://www.sics.se/~hamfors/

Hope that it helps.

with warm regards,
Paramdeep

Posted by venkata akella <ve...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by venkata akella <ve...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Sandy Liu <03...@acadiau.ca>.
Sastry,

Posted by Sandy Liu <03...@acadiau.ca>.
Sastry,

Posted by venkata akella <ve...@yahoo.com>.

http://greetings.yahoo.com

RE: Getting javax.wsdl.WSDLException while generating proxy class

Posted by venkata akella <ve...@yahoo.com>.

http://greetings.yahoo.com

RE: Getting javax.wsdl.WSDLException while generating proxy class

Posted by Sandy Liu <03...@acadiau.ca>.

Posted by Sandy Liu <03...@acadiau.ca>.

Posted by Simon Fell <so...@zaks.demon.co.uk>.
On Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:08:53 -0700, in soap you wrote:

>Is there a mailing list for Microsoft SOAP users?
>
>Sorry to ask this on the Apache SOAP list. I have an
>Apache SOAP server, but some of my client apps are
>Microsoft SOAP, and I have some very specific interop
>questions to ask that audience.
>
>Thanks,
>
>-Chris

The best place for support on the MS toolkits are the MS newsgroups

microsoft.public.xml.soap
microsoft.public.xml.soapsdk

Cheers
Simon