Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by af...@zipmail.com on 2002/12/16 18:58:13 UTC

Invalidate Session Problem

Hello,

I want to thanks the help for the other problem and ask
 another thing.
It is about invalidating a session.

While I was using the FORM to log into the apps I was able
 to invalidate my session, but now I am using the BASIC and
 it is not working.

I read in some places that it may be a bug, is it and how
 can I invalidate the session with other way?

Thanks.
Ricardo Costa.

Re: Invalidate Session Problem

Posted by Mike W-M <mi...@ward-murphy.co.uk>.
No, there isn't a way to force it.  It's stated as a know problem in
whichever RFC it is that defines the HTTP Basic Authentication mechanism.

Other Mike.

I read your text many times but couldn't get to a
 conclusion.
So, isn't there a way to force a logout and let the user
 authenticate again? At least with BASIC.

Re: Invalidate Session Problem

Posted by af...@zipmail.com.
I read your text many times but couldn't get to a
 conclusion.
So, isn't there a way to force a logout and let the user
 authenticate again? At least with BASIC.

Posted by Michael Nicholson <ma...@email.unc.edu>.