Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by jellyman <co...@hotmail.com> on 2012/07/17 15:21:20 UTC

The type org.junit.rules.TestRule cannot be resolved. Help

Hi,

   Can you help me please? I have the Solr source code in Eclipse and have
imported 2 lucene jars into the Java build path.
    This cleared up a lot of missing dependency type errors but I am still
getting 1 final error inside the class:

/solr/core/src/test/org/apache/solr/schema/TestBinaryField.java

Error is below:

"The type org.junit.rules.TestRule cannot be resolved. It is indirectly
referenced from required .class files	TestBinaryField.java"

  Can anyone help? How do I get this to work? Comments/suggestions/ideas
much appreciated.

Nearly there,
jellyman

PS: I'm a newbie - be gentle on me!