Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Prashant Punekar <Pr...@mindtree.com> on 2010/12/17 18:09:23 UTC

single card in shopping cart cannot be deleted !

All,

I am using the ofbiz version - 9.04, downloaded 4 months before.

We have an issue, while deleting from shopping cart when we have only one card in the shopping cart.
If there are more than 1 cards, we can delete all the cards from the shopping cart but the last one gets deleted from the shopping cart (session) but not from the shopping list (db table).

When the user logs in after sometime, the last single card shows up in the shopping cart as it was deleted from the shopping list db tables.

Request your urgent attention to this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prashant

Re: single card in shopping cart cannot be deleted !

Posted by gopal123 <go...@tcs.com>.
When you are deleting from shopping cart,you are not deleting from DB.It is
simply stored and deleted in session object.

-----
GCD