Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by "Russ, Daniel (NIH/CIT) [E]" <dr...@mail.nih.gov> on 2015/05/28 15:34:52 UTC

GIS API

Hi,

   The interface for opennlp.tools.maxent.GIS is changing between 1.5 and 1.6.  This will cause me to have to make many changes in my code that could be easily avoided if we change make opennlp.tools.ml.model extend ObjectStream<Event>.  Also, Since EventStream is not used by GIS, is there any reason why it is not deprecated?  I will put this in JIRA.

Thank you
Dan

Re: GIS API

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Looks like there are a couple of classes depending on it which can be all
removed. Lets clean that up for 1.6.0.

Jörn

Re: GIS API

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.