Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Rose, Angus H" <an...@eds.com> on 2002/08/13 11:03:34 UTC

RE: java.lang.NullPointerException Apache SOAP2.2 - and thanks to Phillipe Herlin!!

No probs. I don't know how the guy got the example to work, maybe the
printing in the book couldn't cope with a single line, who knows? But I
think that several people have had the same problem. Could be worth
contacting the author to let them know.

My thanks in turn to Phillipe Herlin - (merci une mille fois, Phillipe, vous
etes vraiment gentil!) - for helping me out with the same problem

Angus