Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/26 17:47:51 UTC

[VOTE] Struts 2.1.3 Quality

The Struts 2.1.3 test build is now available.

Release notes:
* [http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/version-notes-213.html]

Maven 2 staging repository:
* [http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.1.3/m2-staging-repository/]

Once you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond
with a vote on its quality:

[ ] Leave at test build
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.
A vote can be amended at any time to upgrade or downgrade the quality
of the release based on future experience. If an initial vote
designates the build as "Beta", the release will be submitted for
mirroring and announced to the user list. Once released as a public
beta, subsequent quality votes on a build may be held on the user
list.

As always, the act of voting carries certain obligations. A binding
vote not only states an opinion, but means that the voter is agreeing
to help do the work

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.3 Quality

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@funkyandroid.com>.
I've now his an exception in the ssl plugin which comes from Google
code. I'm going to have more time to debug this a bit more tomorrow, but
thanks for the pointers.

Al.

--
======

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.3 Quality

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
add this to your struts.xml:

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.3 Quality

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.3 Quality

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@funkyandroid.com>.

======

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.3 Quality

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
+1 GA

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.3 Quality

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
Should be done, it might have bulk mailed on 29 issues though, sorry :(

-Wes

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.3 Quality

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.3 Quality

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.3 Quality

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
I am downgrading my vote to:

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.3 Quality

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
I d/l and tested the apps here -

http://code.google.com/p/struts2inpractice/

I've been working on a book (as some of you might know) and I have been
working off of trunk, so I updated my local poms and ran / tested
locally and they all worked. Of course, they don't use all of Struts2
functionality (yet, I'm only through chapter 4), but have been using 2.1
since the get-go and personally, I think it's ready for primetime.

+1 GA

-Wes