Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Punnoose, Roshan" <pu...@bah-systems.com> on 2006/09/12 18:17:17 UTC

Axis2 OMText to File

Hi,

I am trying to take my OMText element and put the contents in a file,
but I keep going OutOfMemory.

Here is the server code:
		OMElement data = fac.createOMElement("mtomSample",
omNs);
		OMElement file = fac.createOMElement("file", omNs);

		FileDataSource fileDataSource = new FileDataSource(
				"C:/temp/local_cert.txt");
		DataHandler dataHandler = new
DataHandler(fileDataSource);

		OMText textData = fac.createOMText(dataHandler, true);
		file.addChild(textData);
		data.addChild(file);

Client code (this goes out of memory):

	OMText binaryNode = (OMText) _imageElement.getFirstOMChild();

        FileOutputStream fileOutputStream = new
FileOutputStream("C:/temp/returnFile.txt");
        binaryNode.serialize(fileOutputStream);

Any ideas?

Roshan Punnoose