Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/18 18:35:25 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.12.2 #2

Cancelling the vote based on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6094

I agree that this issue needs to be resolved before releasing 5.12.2.

At this point I will wait until after the holidays to call a new vote to
give time to properly figure out the issue and to make sure enough people
will be around to test during the next voting period.