Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2013/02/21 14:01:39 UTC

Meetings in Portland

Hi all,

the next week I will be in Portland for ApacheCon: if there is anyone attending the conference or just in the area who would like to meet and chat about OFBiz or whatever, please send me an email directly, I would be happy to spend some time together and share ideas.

Regards,

Jacopo

Re: Meetings in Portland

Posted by Ean Schuessler <ea...@brainfood.com>.
I have a customer meeting the same week. :-(

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com