Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/10/01 12:01:09 UTC

Geronimo Eclipse plugin - information on Geronimo version it supports

Hi,

http://geronimo.apache.org/devtools.html reads:

Latest Release - Version 1.1.0
The plugin supports deployment to both Geronimo 1.0 and the latest 1.1 release.

There are two questions about it:

 o The latest Geronimo release is 1.1.1
 o Does Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 1.1.0 support Geronimo 1.1.1?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: Geronimo Eclipse plugin - information on Geronimo version it supports

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Yes its supports 1.1.1 although the bundles still contain 1.1 jars I have
not found any incompatibility issues thus far.  You'll probably want to pull
down the latest unstable driver instead of the released driver.