Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by 魏勇 <we...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/02 05:23:52 UTC

what's the meaning of "jUDDI registry supports a clustered deployment configuration"

 Hi:

when I read the document on the web.
I'm puzzled for the sentence "jUDDI registry supports a clustered deployment
configuration"
Does anybody know the meaning of it?

Thanks a lot

Yong

Re: what's the meaning of "jUDDI registry supports a clustered deployment configuration"

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.
Sorry it's taken so long to respond.

jUDDI represents the collection of UDDI 2.0 operations and is completely
stateless.  If deploying to 2, 4 or 100 appservers or servlet engine
instances managed by a load balancer then all you need to do is make sure
they're all configured to speak with the same DBMS.

Steve