Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Julian Ray <ju...@c2glogistics.com> on 2006/04/26 20:27:12 UTC

TabbedPane selectedIndex not working.

I'm having problems trying to get the tabbedPane to select the selectedIndex
from a backing bean using a ValueBinding

I have just downloaded and compliled the latest from the svn repository and
am using

Version Tomahawk 1.1.3, Myfaces 1.1.4 on Tomcat 5.15

Has anyone experience with this?

Thanks
Julian Ray

Re: TabbedPane selectedIndex not working.

Posted by Hans Sowa <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi

In which way do you you use the tabbedPane because there is the possibilty
to use client side or server side, this means the tabchange is driven by
client side or server side. You can switch this with an attribute (I don't
know which one). If you don't use the attribute then you use the client
side. Maybe there is the problem. Because just the server side works correct
with the selectedIndex and tabechange listener as I know. Try to change it
to server side and I think it will work. But I'm not sure, this is just an
idea.

best regards Hans

--
mfg Hans Sowa