Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Ferron Nijland - Switch IT Solutions <f....@switch.nl> on 2017/03/09 15:23:07 UTC

LDAP within docker "Error while query user DNs."

Hello,

I've configured LDAP for the docker container.
When I want to login I get this "Error while query user DNs.".
When I specify one OU deeper it works fine.
How can I get a more detailed message to troubleshoot this?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ferron Nijland

RE: LDAP within docker "Error while query user DNs."

Posted by Ferron Nijland - Switch IT Solutions <f....@switch.nl>.
Hello Paul,

Thank you, it works 😊

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ferron Nijland

Try using port 3268 if you're your browsing from the root of an AD

Posted by Paul Cantle <pa...@cantle.me>.