Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2014/11/24 11:46:00 UTC

[website] don't expect control on the staging process/timing

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Konrad Windszus (JIRA)
<ji...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I just pushed an initial documentation with rev 1641359.
> [~radu.cotescu] Can you please review at http://sling.staging.apache.org/documentation/bundles/validation.html?...

Note that you can't count on this staying in the staging area, as soon
as someone publishes other site changes this will go live as well.

If you're unsure about that content I'd suggest adding a "work in
progress" note at the top of the page.

-Bertrand

Re: [website] don't expect control on the staging process/timing

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Thanks for that hint Betrand. I just added such a note and published my changes, so you can have a look at that http://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/validation.html <http://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/validation.html>.
Konrad