Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de> on 2006/10/30 10:44:24 UTC

setAttribute() fails.. (Tapestry 4.1)

Hi..
I have a problem but i cant find out whats wrong.. (.. i also feel not
really good).
I have a page defining a table (persist property in page).. for each entry
in the table i use the same component to visualize. in the page definition i
use a "@For" component to write all. it looks like

@MYCOMPONENT implements a form in which try to change the content... when i
try to submit the change, Tapestry throw an exception that f.e. the
setContent() Method fails... I thought that tapestry 4.1 binds parameters
automaticly.. ??? so... what could be the problem???

Re: setAttribute() fails.. (Tapestry 4.1)

Posted by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de>.
The same problem....
I think he didn´t reference the correct Object. I would try to make the
parameters as properties(default-value then should be the value of the
input-parameter) and in the doSubmitForm() i would save them... but this
doesnt seem to work in tapestry 4.1!

Posted by ga...@inextdot.com.
i had some problems wiht @For

I used instead @Foreach. Try with @Foreach

(last night i thought thats its maybe a problem with accesing because the
list is build and accessed by two different services (page,direct-service...
).. so i decide to make the list a porperty of an global/ Visit Object... i

Posted by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de>.
I REALLY NEED HELP.....

Posted by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de>.
Addition:
Unable to update OGNL expression '<parsed OGNL expression>' of
$mypageri_0@76fb1b[mypage] to testname: java.util.ArrayList.null. So I´m not
sure what he refers to.. i think refers to an component. I´m not sure how i
can make a parameter value persistent in Tapestry 4.1!!!!