Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Manuel Le Normand <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/14 21:22:56 UTC

Storing http response header plugin

Hi,
Browsing Nutch Wiki I found how to create additional fields to the index,
either metatags or custom tags in an XML, but didn't find a how to add HTTP
response header fields.

Should I use the protocol-httpclient plugin? How is it done?

Thanks in advance,
Manuel

RE: Storing http response header plugin

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Http Response header fields are available as meta data, you should be able to add them just as other parse meta data fields.