Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Chanchala Joshi <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2013/09/19 19:51:48 UTC

Moving from mercurial to SVN - How to retain history

Does anyone have any experience with this? Or suggest a way to retain all the commit history from mercurial?

Chanchala

Re: Moving from mercurial to SVN - How to retain history

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.
On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 01:51:48PM -0400, Chanchala Joshi wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience with this? Or suggest a way to retain all the commit history from mercurial?

You could give reposurgeon a try:
http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2012-11/0698.shtml

I have on practical experience with it.
But it's the only tool I'm aware of that might be able to do this.