Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by miro <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/13 06:11:33 UTC

on click on a link in a listview works with td but but not with div or span

my component hirearchy
   batchInfoContainer
        batchInfos  (listview)
           batchInfo(link)
              batchStatusImg
              name
              date
html
<code>
wicket:id="batchInfoContainer">

														   			<label wicket:id="name"></label>
														   			<label wicket:id="date"></label>
  </code>

the code above works for onclick but the problem is i open a new table
inside   batchInfos  so i am  creating a new table for each listitem  which
creates tables  with different sizes for each item, to avoid this  i tried
with div and span for batchinfos but onclick is not working , any ideas how
to resolve this i tried in both ie and firefox

here is something what i want but this does not work

Re: on click on a link in a listview works with td but but not with div or span

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.
Ah, alright. batchInfos is the listview, so you get a new table for each
listitem and that's not what you want. Either apply "batchInfos" to the tr
or use wicket:container i.e.
[table]
  [wicket:container wicket:id="batchInfos"]
    [tr wicket:id="batchInfo"]

miro wrote:

> the problem with this is
> style="width:100%;height:556;overflow:auto;"
> wicket:id="batchInfoContainer">
> border="1" width="100%" wicket:id="batchInfos">

> <label wicket:id="name"></label>

> <label wicket:id="date"></label>

> batchInfos  is a listview so If i my listitem are 4 all the html  for
> batchInfos gets repeated so creating a new table for each list item which
> means different tables sizes for each listitem and i want to avoid that
> and one table  and tr for batchinfos which menas each listitem will be in
> a new row and all listitems are in one table , how  to have this ?
>
> Michael Sparer wrote:
>>

>> I don't quite get what you're trying to achieve. A table inside a table
>> cell? That shouldn't be a problem if you add/replace your components
>> inside the table cell and not the row. But what I see in your markup is
>> that you're nesting a div inside a tr - and that's not allowed. Maybe
>> your browser gets confused with that one ...
>>

>> miro wrote:
>>>
>>> my component hirearchy
>>>    batchInfoContainer
>>>         batchInfos  (listview)
>>>            batchInfo(link)
>>>               batchStatusImg
>>>               name
>>>               date
>>> html
>>> <code>
>>> wicket:id="batchInfoContainer">

>>> 														   			<label wicket:id="name"></label>
>>> 														   			<label wicket:id="date"></label>
>>>   </code>
>>>
>>> the code above works for onclick but the problem is i open a new table
>>> inside   batchInfos  so i am  creating a new table for each listitem
>>> which  creates tables  with different sizes for each item, to avoid this
>>> i tried with div and span for batchinfos but onclick is not working ,
>>> any ideas how to resolve this i tried in both ie and firefox
>>>
>>> here is something what i want but this does not work

>>> wicket:id="batchInfoContainer">

>>> 															   			<label wicket:id="name"></label>
>>> 															   			<label wicket:id="date"></label>

-----
Michael Sparer
http://talk-on-tech.blogspot.com

Re: on click on a link in a listview works with td but but not with div or span

Posted by miro <mi...@yahoo.com>.
the problem with this is
style="width:100%;height:556;overflow:auto;" wicket:id="batchInfoContainer">

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.

-----