Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Adrian Grealish <ag...@bea.com> on 2005/12/21 22:23:00 UTC

RE: Hibernate Control 1.0-alpha-2

I am having trouble getting the Hibernate control to work on weblogic?

I previously had this all working on Tomcat with an early beehive beta,
it is a much better solution that the database controls examples on the
website for numerous reasons...

I am now trying to update with the latest beehive release and the
Hibernate control has stop working.
(http://dist.codehaus.org/controlhaus/jars/controlhaus-hibernate-1.0-alp
ha-2.jar
)

I have attached the exception I get in the browser to this email in the
log file

Here's my control code.

Any help appreciated

@ControlImplementation
public class TestOwnersSessionImpl implements TestOwnersSession,
Serializable {

	@org.apache.beehive.controls.api.context.Context
ControlBeanContext context;
    @org.apache.beehive.controls.api.context.Context ResourceContext
resourceContext;

    @ManagedTransactions(true)
    @Control HibernateControl hibernate;

    public List getAllTestOwners() throws HibernateException {

    	Session session = hibernate.getSession();
    	List testOwners = session.find("from TestOwner");
    	return testOwners;
    }
}