Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Kh...@netscape.net on 2004/08/18 19:35:09 UTC

Apache::ASP

hello
my server;s OS is Solaris 9 and i;ve been using Apache2 with mod-perl1.99 and Apache::ASP installed

I also configured the httpd.conf file. However, when i load the ASp file by Internet explorer, it only shows the source code.

I've checked all the configuration and not found any mistakes
Please help
thanks in advance

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Re: Apache::ASP

Posted by Josh Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
KhoaPN@netscape.net wrote:
> hello
> my server;s OS is Solaris 9 and i;ve been using Apache2 with mod-perl1.99 and Apache::ASP installed
>
> I also configured the httpd.conf file. However, when i load the ASp file by Internet explorer, it only shows the source code.
>
> I've checked all the configuration and not found any mistakes
> Please help
> thanks in advance

Try first to get the examples to work, as indicated here:

   http://www.apache-asp.org/install.html#Quick%20Start

Regards,

Josh