Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Sreejith S <sr...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/25 11:28:58 UTC

Smoking Status Pipeline

Hi Team,

I executed SimulatedProdSmokingTAE.xml from Java and its working fine. I
can see the classified sentences and its smoking status through log
messages from ResolutionAnnotator class. Is there any possibility to get
the Sentences and smoking status from a class / object in ctakes ?

Please give me some pointers on this. I would be thankful.

Thank You,

*Sreejith*

Re: Smoking Status Pipeline

Posted by Sreejith S <sr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Britt,

Thank you for the pointers. I tried it by below code and it only gives the
last Smoker Class. and .getRecordID is null.

SimplePipeline.runPipeline(jcas, aed);

for(SmokingDocumentClassification smk : JCasUtil.select(jcas,
SmokingDocumentClassification.class)) {
System.out.println("Class : "+smk.getClassification()
+"\n Sentence ID : "+smk.getRecordID());
}

Is this the right way ?

Output
----------

26 Mar 2015 11:45:37  INFO SentenceAdjuster - started Sentence merging
process.
26 Mar 2015 11:45:37  INFO DictionaryLookupAnnotator - process(JCas)
26 Mar 2015 11:45:37  INFO ResolutionAnnotator -
***SmokerNameEntity***smoke 0
26 Mar 2015 11:45:37  INFO ResolutionAnnotator -
***SmokerNameEntity***cigarettes 0
26 Mar 2015 11:45:37  INFO ResolutionAnnotator - |She used to smoke about
half a pack a day, but for the last month she has been down to about 3-5
cigarettes a day.|CURRENT_SMOKER|0
26 Mar 2015 11:45:37  INFO ResolutionAnnotator - |She used to smoke about
half a pack a day, but for the last month she has been down to about 3-5
cigarettes a day.|CURRENT_SMOKER|0
26 Mar 2015 11:45:37  INFO SentenceDetector - Starting processing.
26 Mar 2015 11:45:37  INFO TokenizerAnnotatorPTB - process(JCas) in
org.apache.ctakes.core.ae.TokenizerAnnotatorPTB
Class : CURRENT_SMOKER
 Sentence ID :

Thank you,

--