Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Bryan Andrews <ba...@trendinfluence.com> on 2004/03/07 18:41:56 UTC

.Net Question - Resent

Sorry I was not subscribed when I sent this the first time (so pardon the dup if there is one):

Could someone tell me a little about how one might start a project for creation of a .net (windows or mono) web application that would access Subversion (create webpages and webdav access) as the PHP Module does?

Are there any barriers to this? Is there something already in the works?

Thanks!

Re: .Net Question - Resent

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
--On Sunday, March 7, 2004 1:41 PM -0500 Bryan Andrews
<ba...@trendinfluence.com> wrote:

> Could someone tell me a little about how one might start a project for
> creation of a .net (windows or mono) web application that would access
> Subversion (create webpages and webdav access) as the PHP Module does?

Use SWIG to produce C# bindings.  -- justin

Re: .Net Question - Resent

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 01:41:56PM -0500, Bryan Andrews wrote:
> Could someone tell me a little about how one might start a project for
> creation of a .net (windows or mono) web application that would access
> Subversion (create webpages and webdav access) as the PHP Module does?

PHP module?

--
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken