Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Jeff.Yu" <je...@iona.com> on 2007/07/27 09:49:29 UTC

Doesn't include right jra package in the cxf-manifest-incubator.jar MENIFEST.MF

Hi,

I just build a kit from the latest SVN repository, and then I find in
the cxf-manifest-incubator.jar MANIFEST.MF include the
"jra-1.0-alpha-4-SNAPSHOT.jar", but while in the $CXF_HOME\lib, the
jra's name is: "jra-1.0-alpha4-20070725.215950-1.jar", because of the
above reason, the restful_http_binding sample can't compile.

Thanks
Jeff Yu

Re: Doesn't include right jra package in the cxf-manifest-incubator.jar MENIFEST.MF

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
It's actually a bug in the assembly.   Adding:
            <outputFileNameMapping>${artifactId}-${baseVersion}.
${extension}</outputFileNameMapping>
to the dependencySet in the assembly should make the jar in the lib dir
be jra-1.0-alpha-4-SNAPSHOT.jar.    I Haven't tested it though.  :-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: Doesn't include right jra package in the cxf-manifest-incubator.jar MENIFEST.MF

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions