Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net> on 2020/02/06 04:02:09 UTC

[DISCUSS] Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 4.1.2 release (RC2)

Hi -

What resources would be needed to replace Dominick’s equipment? Depending on the resources it might be possible to have ASF infrastructure provision a VM to be managed by POI PMC.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Re: [DISCUSS] Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 4.1.2 release (RC2)

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Y. Please do use the rackspace vm and let me know if there is anything that
can be improved.

I’m thinking about setting up a second w a modern version of Ubuntu and
then phasing

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,