Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Ian Klein <ia...@amdocs.com> on 2009/03/18 15:16:40 UTC

Support for database views

I would like OpenJPA to support database views in its mapping tooling,
specifically in forward mapping. In other words, I would like OpenJPA to
define additional annotations such as View, JoinedTables, Aliases,
JoinConditions, SourceColumn, and then get forward mapping to generate
the view definition DDL.

Does anybody know of any plans in this areas?

Best Regards
Ian Klein