Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2004/12/03 04:25:33 UTC

[Axis2] Clover from Cenqua

Hi,

I'm using Intellij IDEA for development and I want to use Clover as the test
coverage tool.

I'm now using a really good Intellij IDEA plugin for Clover from Cenqua. For
me, its really good. I'm now using a 30day trial license for that.

I noticed in the Cenqua site that they have granted some licenses to open
source projects, and I'd like to know whether Apache has a license for that.
If yes, can I use that for my developments in Axis 2 ?

Can some one please please help me on that.

Thankx and regards

  _____

Eran Chinthaka

Lanka Software Foundation