Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by gr...@cox.net on 2005/01/18 16:46:05 UTC

Force Forrest to copy a directory...

How can I force Forrest to copy a directory under xdocs that contain supporting files, but no displayable pages?

I have an ithml page with an iframe tag referencing an html page that requires files in a supporting directory – actually I’m including a Visio generate web site within my Forrest page.  Everything works Okay except the directory containing the supporting files is not copied to my webapp.

Thanks for your help,
Greg

Re: Force Forrest to copy a directory...

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
It is called "linking to raw, un-processed files":
http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#link_raw

--David