Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/11/17 09:31:58 UTC

[Lucene.Net] We missed the Board Report this month

Hi all,

Lucene.NET would have been due for its quarterly board report this
month.  Unfortunately the automatic reminder email was off and I (along
with all others it seems) forgot to check the list of podlings that were
supposed to report.

I think it would be best to provide a report in December - the deadline
will be earlier than it used to be, the exact date hasn't been decided
yet.

BTW, after the next release I'd like to start a new thread on what needs
to be done to graduate Lucene.NET out of the Incubator.

Stefan

RE: [Lucene.Net] We missed the Board Report this month

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.

We definitely dropped the ball on this one, if we can get this release out we can have good news to report in dec

:)

~P