Posted to dev@singa.apache.org by Wang Wei <wa...@comp.nus.edu.sg> on 2016/01/10 04:44:15 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release apache-singa-incubating-0.2.0 (RC1)

Thanks to everyone who has voted and given their comments.

The tally is as follows.
0 binding +1s

5 non-binding +1s:
Wei Wang
Beng Chin Ooi
Zhongle Xie
Anh Dinh
Sheng Wang

No 0s or -1s.

I am delighted to announce that the proposal to release Apache SINGA
0.2.0-incubating has passed.

We'll now start a vote on the general list. Those of you in the IPMC,
please recast your vote on the new thread.

Regards
Wei Wang