Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aswin kumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/29 23:36:13 UTC

Project Set Up

Hi,

I am trying to set the fineract project on  my laptop using the steps
given in this page.One of the steps says :Then open a console and go
to [your project root]/mifosx/mifosng-provider and execute the
following command:
$ ./gradlew migrateTenantListDB -PdbName=mifosplatform-tenants.

My question is which project should I clone : https://github.com/apache/fineract

or https://github.com/openMF/community-app

Regards,
Aswin.