Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Louis Burroughs <lb...@aholdusa.com> on 2004/11/15 17:00:19 UTC

Verbose plug-in execution

Is there any way to get verbose plugin execution information if a plugin
doesn't specify a verbose option and doesn't have many "echo" statements.
Maybe something through jelly that outputs execution statements?

Thanks,
Louis M. Burroughs III, OCTO

Re: Verbose plug-in execution

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
not that I'm aware of. You might need to ask the jelly question on the
jakarta-commons-dev list.