Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Azly <az...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/14 00:07:14 UTC

STOMP Python not receiving all message

Hi,

I'm using AMQ 4.0 server with 2 clients. The first one is a stomppy-v2
client acting as consumer (subscribe to a queue X and using auto ack).   The
second client is a java client  acting as producer.
The Java client produce 1000 Message to queue X.

1) Why did my python client only received about 700 messages and then stop
to receiving messages ?

2) If the python client unsubscribe from queue X and then subscribe again it
will receive the remaining messages !!!  Is that normal ?

Thanks
Azly

Re: STOMP Python not receiving all message

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like you've hit this issue with 4.0.

I've added details of the workaround to the 4.0 release notes (see the
Known Issues section)
http://activemq.org/site/activemq-40-release.html

On 6/13/06, Azly <az...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using AMQ 4.0 server with 2 clients. The first one is a stomppy-v2
> client acting as consumer (subscribe to a queue X and using auto ack).   The
> second client is a java client  acting as producer.
> The Java client produce 1000 Message to queue X.
>
> 1) Why did my python client only received about 700 messages and then stop
> to receiving messages ?
>
> 2) If the python client unsubscribe from queue X and then subscribe again it
> will receive the remaining messages !!!  Is that normal ?
>
> Thanks
> Azly

James
-------