Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co> on 2012/07/30 19:26:25 UTC

Please remember to close review board requests

Guys and gals - if you have a request in ReviewBoard that's been marked "Ship It!" - it might not be obvious, but you need to go back and close the request by marking it "Submitted."

Please remember to do this after momentarily basking in the joy of having your patch accepted. :)

That'll save us from having to spam the dev list with requests to close out tickets, and allow us to see easier what needs to be reviewed.

John

Re: Please remember to close review board requests

Posted by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com>.
On 7/30/12 1:28 PM, "Edison Su" <Ed...@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]

+1. I could never submit the patches I've reviewed - there is no such
option provided.

RE: Please remember to close review board requests

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <Pr...@citrix.com>.
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 06:55:04PM -0400, Ewan Mellor wrote:
> [...]

Since that project is mostly python code I can lend a helping hand
with any python scripts.

--
Prasanna.,

RE: Please remember to close review board requests

Posted by Ewan Mellor <Ew...@eu.citrix.com>.

Posted by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co>.
On Jul 30, 2012, at 1:01 PM, Ewan Mellor wrote:
> [...]

It's the committer's responsibility to review the patch and provide feedback or accept the patch and commit it, if the patch submitter does not have commit permissions.

0:http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.6/users/getting-started/workflow/

RE: Please remember to close review board requests

Posted by Ewan Mellor <Ew...@eu.citrix.com>.