Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Mato Mira, Fernando" <Fe...@dialog.com> on 2003/06/03 13:53:57 UTC

i18n not working

Hello

  I am placing the i18n transformer just before serialization and it's not
working. The namespace
is declared in the i18n:translate element itself.

Cocoon version: 2.1m2

Thanks

--
Fernando D. Mato Mira       matomira@acm.org
Thomson Dialog

E-MAIL NOTICE:
This message (plus any attachments) is confidential and may be subject
to lawyer-client privilege.  Use without permission is strictly
prohibited.

Re: i18n not working

Posted by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org>.
From: "Mato Mira, Fernando" <Fe...@dialog.com>

> Hello
>
>   I am placing the i18n transformer just before serialization and it's not
> working. The namespace
> is declared in the i18n:translate element itself.

Please post the relevant snippet from your XML here.
Having i18n transformer just before serialization is not a problem, that
worked before and hopefully should work now.

Check that you have correct input to the i18n transformer.

Regards,
  Konstantin