Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/03/11 16:55:16 UTC

Fwd: Reminder: Retirement of openoffice.org email addresses

I checked the subscriber list for ooo-dev and noticed that there were
5 people subscribed from openoffice.org addresses, including some
committers.  So I sent out this reminder.

If moderators on other ooo-* lists wish to do the same, it would be
most welcome.

Moderators can get a list of subscribers by sending an email to:

foo-list@incubator.apache.org

Replace "foo" with the actual list name, like "ooo-dev",  "ooo-users",
"ooo-users-de", etc.

The note must be sent from the moderator's email account.

I did that, then extracted all the openoffice.org email addresses and
send them a reminder. I bcc'ed the recipients, in order to avoid
making their email addresses public.

If you are willing/able to do this, please respond to this note,
saying what list you will cover, so we don't duplicate effort.

Regards,

-Rob

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Rob Weir wrote:
> I checked the subscriber list for ooo-dev and noticed that there were
> 5 people subscribed from openoffice.org addresses ...
> If you are willing/able to do this, please respond to this note,
> saying what list you will cover, so we don't duplicate effort.

I've already done it for both the Italian lists:
- ooo-utenti-it
- ooo-progetto-it

Regards,
   Andrea.