Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/09 03:51:16 UTC

groovy code completion

Why my groovy code completion is disabled in ofbiz project?
The IDE I used is eclipse 3.5.

Re: groovy code completion

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
David added building and completion at r742053
Due to slowness (in 3.4) I reverted both at r911202
I have added back completion at r922190

Jacques

From: "zhiyongcui" <zh...@gmail.com>

Re: groovy code completion

Posted by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com>.
It works fine with other groovy projects.
I am using windows xp os.

Re: groovy code completion

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Erwan,

I have added back the groovy nature at r922190

Cheers

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: groovy code completion

From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <er...@nereide.fr>

Re: groovy code completion

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.

Re: groovy code completion

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
What kind of completion do you get? How deep it is? Could youy give us some examples? Did you set something special?

I use Groovy-Eclipse plugin Version: 2.0.0.xx-20100115-0900-e35-RELEASE in Eclipse 3.5.1 on XP

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Ravindra Mandre" <ra...@gmail.com>

Re: groovy code completion