Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Sidharth Kumar <si...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/01 14:26:01 UTC

Re: Kafka or Flume

Thanks for your suggestions. I feel kafka will be better but need some
extra like either kafka with flume or kafka with spark streaming. Can you
kindly suggest which will be better and in which situation which
combination will perform best.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Warm Regards

Sidharth Kumar | Mob: +91 8197 555 599/7892 192 367 |  LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/sidharthkumar2792

Re: Kafka or Flume

Posted by Sidharth Kumar <si...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for your help. What about the flow as  Nifi --> Kafka
--> storm for  real time processing and then storing into HBase ?

Warm Regards

Sidharth Kumar | Mob: +91 8197 555 599/7892 192 367 |  LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/sidharthkumar2792

On 02-Jul-2017 12:40 PM, "Gagan Brahmi" <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

NiFi can do that job as well. While using NiFi to ingest data from the
source, you can apply validation and direct the flow of the data.

Even if you need to combine the incoming flow with another source of data
it is possible using NiFi. It is an intelligent tool to have while
designing any kind of data flow.

Regards,
Gagan Brahmi

Re: Kafka or Flume