Posted to user@storm.apache.org by bigdata hadoop <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/08 21:01:47 UTC

Fwd:

Hi All
I am trying to put data from kafka through storm to other cluster's hdfs.
Please help me with this issue, the scenario is:
I have One cluster where storm and hdfs exists and other cluster where only
hdfs exists, both are kerberised with different keytabs and principals. Now
for testing purpose I wrote the data to the cluster where storm and hdfs
exists which was successful and i used the keytab and princial of that
cluster which was easy.
However, now I am trying to pass data to other cluster where only hdfs
exists, I am passing the keytabs and principals of hdfs cluster in this
case, but it says there is no password or cant read password as mentioned
in the attached error.
I also tried passing other clusters core-site and hdfs-site.xml's but still
had the same issue.

Re: Fwd:

Posted by Nikhil Singh <ns...@yahoo.com>.
Try unsetting the environment variable KRB5CCNAME, kdestroy the ticket and do kinit again..
-Nikhil