Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Tim McClure <tm...@groupcaretech.com> on 2016/06/24 19:55:43 UTC

Unsubscribe

From: Rudraneel chakraborty <ru...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:50 AM
To: "user@storm.apache.org<ma...@storm.apache.org>" <us...@storm.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Worker process start time

My storm configuration is v1 3 nodes each with 2 core and 2gb rab

On Friday, 24 June 2016, Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Rudraneel,

What's your Storm version and how cluster is configured?

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 6월 24일 (금) 오전 9:37, Rudraneel chakraborty <rudraneel.chakraborty@gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','rudraneel.chakraborty@gmail.com');>>님이 작성:
Hi

I am observing that my worker processes take a little over 15 seconds to start up (a single worker process with 6 executors with no ackers). Do you guys find it normal?

Can i speed things up??

--
Rudraneel Chakraborty
Carleton University Real Time and Distributed Systems Reserach