Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/16 20:06:45 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 1.5.2

I have just cut Artemis 1.5.2 from the 1.x branch, as a maintenance
release for these following issues:

[ARTEMIS-882] - Some objects don't support lists on the connection
factory definition
[ARTEMIS-886] - Tiny error in documentation
[ARTEMIS-890] - Dropped Messages, Paging and Block are ignored when
broker is non persistent
[ARTEMIS-892] - Error decoding AMQP frame sent by Artemis
[ARTEMIS-913] - Slow consumer detection not working when paging
[ARTEMIS-914] - Max saved replicated journal size on Live node should not be -1
[ARTEMIS-921] - Consumers killed as slow even if overall consuming
rate is above threshold

As well as upgrading Proton per:

[ARTEMIS-891] - upgrade proton to 0.16

For a complete list with links:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12338833

Binary and source distributions are here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1114/org/apache/activemq/apache-artemis/1.5.2/

Maven repository is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1114

Just for reference, in case you want to use the maven repo as a test
and validate examples, there is a useful doc here:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/1.5.1/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

Source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.5.2

Please vote to approve this release. The vote will remain open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Aprove the release as Apache Artemis 1.5.2
[ ] -1 (provide specific comments)
[ ] 0  (no opinion)

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 1.5.2

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Since 1.5.2 hasn't been released yet I would just go ahead and cancel
this vote and rebuild the 1.5.2 release with the fix and call a new
vote.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
-1

Posted by Bennet Schulz <ma...@bennet-schulz.de>.