Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kamlesh Joshi <Ka...@ril.com> on 2019/05/07 10:00:53 UTC

RE: [External]Re: Read/query TPS is decreasing after enabling mix load i.e. write services

Hi,

Unfortunately, I cant share the reproducer.
We are using Ignite Binary Objects for performing operations on the cluster (Get/Put). We have exposed these operations to other application (i.e. TIBCO BW services) which performs operations on the cluster.

Thanks and Regards,
Kamlesh Joshi

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I'm not talking about running out of disk, but about reaching maximum
throughput.

Upgrading to SSL will definitely help.Even if you must hold the bulk of
data on HDD, at least store your WAL on SSD.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Kamlesh Joshi <Ka...@ril.com>.