Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Castyn <er...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/12 02:49:21 UTC

HTTP Proxy with File Attachments

Hi all, I am running into an issue when doing something I feel should
probably be very simple.

In a servicemix bundle, I need it to act is a proxy to another http endpoint
on another server.  This all works without issues until an attachment is
sent along with the http request.   Here is all my code is actually doing,
was hoping either of you might have some experience in an http proxy with
attachments, or even something to point me in the right direction before I
post to the camel boards.

Route:

<from uri="jetty:http://0.0.0.0:9191/?matchOnUriPrefix=true"/>
uri="jetty:http://adcmtgsvcd1.bob.com:8090/?bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;enableMultipartFilter=false&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false"/>

I recently added the enableMultipartFilter to false based on some reading.
That got rid of the warning I had been seeing about multipart requests, but
the service endpoint still returns a 500 error, but does not when called
directly with the exact same request.

What I am I doing wrong?

Re: HTTP Proxy with File Attachments

Posted by Castyn <er...@gmail.com>.
By enable logs do you mean set them to debug in servicemix?  I am using
Redhat Fuse ESB  6.1.

I can try to log out each complete request, should actually be able to
enable that stuff on the service layer as well.  Might see a difference.  I
was still hoping there was just a config option I was missing.

Re: HTTP Proxy with File Attachments

Posted by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com>.
Couple of things could help you...

1. Enable camel and jetty logs
2. Try and configure a TCP Tunnel (like NetTool or anyother of your choice)
so you can see what is the difference between requests.

Regards,
-Yogesh