Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Pat White <pa...@verizonmedia.com> on 2020/05/22 16:19:49 UTC

Use of SNI routing in Nifi ?

Hi Folks,

Has anyone tried using SNI routing with Nifi?

I believe Jetty supports the TLS extension for SNI but have not tried using
it, would appreciate any feedback if someone has tried this. Thank you.

Re: Use of SNI routing in Nifi ?

Posted by Pat White <pa...@verizonmedia.com>.
Thank you Andy, certainly appreciate you looking at this. The use of a
frontend proxy is an excellent point, both to handle the routing as well as
adding isolation for Nifi.

Thanks again for the help.

patw

Re: Use of SNI routing in Nifi ?