Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Milan Milanovic <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/05 19:00:36 UTC

[Struts 2] Focusing to a component (textfield)

Hi,

I have a form where user enter something and then table below the form is populated. I want to focus on one particular textfield in my form, so when user click on submit button:

&lt;s:submit theme="ajax" value="Save" targets="samples" notifyTopics="/save"/&gt;

the page is located at that textfield and he just need to enter value.

It seems like simple thing, but is it possible to do in Struts 2.0.11.1 and Dojo ?

--
Thx in advance, Milan Milanovic