Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by allen haim <al...@netherrealm.net> on 2005/04/20 22:59:58 UTC

Execute question

Hi,

How do I abort the flow of my current Embperl page and bring up a different
Embperl page?

If I use Execute, it puts the other page inside the calling page, but I
would like to discard the calling page entirely and just bring up the new
page.

Do I use Execute for this or something else?

Thanks,

Allen

--
happy random george orwell advice for making tea:

	Some people would answer that they don't like tea in itself, that they only drink it in order to be warmed and stimulated, and they need sugar to take the taste away.